Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vintage Printable - Paper Moon Photo

Free Vintage Printable

Paper Moon Couple...

I just LOVE these paper moon photos!

I used this one for the back of one of my business
cards...of course, the cards disappeared so
quickly! Not sure if folks were collecting 
them for the image OR they wanted
my contact info! LOL!
{Right-click on jpg image to download/save...}

This paper moon image is
perfect for so many possibilities!

Altered Art, Collage, or 
CRafty projects...

~~~~

Check out {or "like"} my other Facebook Page
for my retail store:


You'll find postings of new products, shoppe photos, 
inspiration, and random photos of
creations made with images from this site
by fellow bloggers too...

Many thanks for stopping by!!!

~~~

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Pamela! This image is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL IMAGE!!!!!!! :) SO ROMANTIC!!!!! :) PERFECT for Valentines! :) AND I LOOOOOOOVED looking through your "shop!" (I get a little confused with this techy stuff! :)So I HOPE that's where I was!) LOVED seeing ALL of the creations! :) (swooooning!) :)
    AND THANK YOU PAMELA for coming over to visit & leaving me some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!!!!! This is beautiful!!!! I had to use it!!! You can see it here...http://ohdillpickles.blogspot.com/2013/02/freebie-valentines-two-tickets-to.html

    Thank you very much for all the inspiration!!! I adore your things and your blog!!!!!

    Thanks,
    Tracy @ http://ohdillpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, thank you. I wish I had some of those stores you go into over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again thank you!!! I used your image here!!!!! http://ohdillpickles.blogspot.com/2013/02/freebies-happy-monday-and-free-tags.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...