Thursday, December 26, 2013

For The Love of Art Tags...

Don't you just LOVE creating Art Tags?

What's an Art Tag?
Well, it's a shipping tag turned into art. 
It's the perfect size blank canvas for stamping,
inking, embossing, gluing paper/ephemera, collage, or anything you 
are in the mood for creating with...

You can use it for a gift tag or add to an album or journal.
Shipping tags come in many different sizes.

.......Shipping tags come in different thickness and mostly in manila color.

I have become an "addict" of the Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stains!
They are perfect for staining tags without a HUGE mess!
{Spraying is fun, but messy...LOL!}

They {tags} are so fun to stamp on with different ink colors.
I prefer Memento Dye Inks...

Adding Stickles Glitter Glue is 
essential for ANY project!

Great for Valentine's Day!

A variety of different Art Tags...

This chandelier was stamped and embossed 
with a black sparkle embossing powder...♥

A mini collage...

Random stamped tags...

It's just fun to see what Art stamps I have in my stash
that I haven't used in awhile...perfect for stamping on TAGS with!

I didn't add lots of embellishment accents, but with all of the
mixed media products out there, there is no shortage
of what mediums can be applied to tags! ♥

Do you use tags to create with?

~~~~~


3 comments:

  1. happy christmas Pamela :)
    I following u
    kisses:)
    kibelem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are GORGEOUS Pamela!!!!!!!!!:) I DO like to make tags! I just haven't done them in awhile! You're INSPIRING ME!!! MAYBE, once I'm over this AWFUL FLU...! I've been in bed for DAYS!! HOPE you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela, These are very pretty tags. I enjoyed looking at them. thanks for showing them to us. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...